Refinery/PSM Engineer MB380
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced PSM Engineer to be responsible for both operations of a process area and driving PSM program compliance for their refinery.
You must be willing to:
· Provide engineering support for multiple units to achieve operational goals of process safety/HSE compliance/consistent and high product quality/efficiency improvement/unit cost reduction
· Provide process design/optimization/process modeling/equipment design/chemical system improvements/new product development/debottlenecking/use of alternate raw materials/safety/environmental compliance/improving process control
· Drive improvement of the site PSM program by working with other functions to ensure compliance/implement improvements
· Spend time in the field
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· 5-15 years of experience in refinery operations (Crude Oil Distillation/Hydrotreating/Hydrogen generation via steam/methane reforming)
· Familiar with process modeling/simulation software/OSHA PSM/PHA’s/PSSR’s/MOC, etc.
· High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/etc.)
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business