Chemical Plant Engineer MB519
Greenville, NC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client company is seeking a Sr. Chemical Engineer to work in a large, chemical/material handling plant site in the beautiful Eastern NC coastal area and be responsible for process improvements and optimization of the operations.
You must be willing to:
· Identify/implement cost savings projects.
· Assist with safety/environmental improvement projects
· Track/provide recommendations to ensure that production tonnage meets or exceeds plan
· Provide material balance forecasting/assistance with cost forecasting.
· Provide root cause analysis leadership/involvement in work management process
· Participate in monthly crew meetings
· Assist in employee training
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS Chemical Engineering
· 8+ years’ experience as process/production engineer in a large, continuous chemical plant operation
· Experience monitoring costs (operating/turnaround)
· Strong ability to communicate/direct activities of operators/maintenance
· Identify/request/apply capital funds for improvement/sustaining of projects
· Manage contract operations activities/spending for cost effectiveness
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business