Sr. Business Applications Analyst TAM121
Our client company is seeking a an experienced analyst to be responsible for performing analysis, modification, and daily functional support of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other non-Oracle applications that are of a high level of complexity and business impact.
You must be willing to:
· Collect/analyze the project’s business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team
· Prepare accurate/detailed requirement specification documents & functional specification documents
· Coordinate with the groups of business users who test/validate/evaluate new applications & functions to determine issues in services/software
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· BA/BA Business Administration or Management Information Systems or related
· 8 years business experience working with end users in a formal Business Analyst role, in requirements gathering/analysis/application design/testing
· 5 years Oracle or similar enterprise class ERP system experience in a complex manufacturing environment
· Industry experience in specific business & ERP modules (Financials, Order Management, HRIS, Procurement, Production Planning, Supply Chain Management)
· APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification preferred
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.