Global Sales Director Metalworking Fluids FC104
Competitive Salary + 20-25% bonus target
Madison, NJ AREA
Travel domestically/internationally 30 – 50%.
Our client company is seeking a director level sales business manager to analyze Metalworking Fluids (MWF) market potential in order to develop strategic plans that will determine customer needs, product and volume potential, pricing schedules, promotional strategies, competitive environment, and market segments approaches.
You must be willing to:
- Supervise MWF Managers in both EU and the Americas
- Participate/direct development/implementation of strategic/tactical marketing/sales business plans that increase gross profit/expand market share
- Develop market intelligence required to gain competitive information as well as discover new applications for existing products
- Direct sales force/agents to emphasize profitability when selling
- Create competitive pricing strategies that articulate added value of products
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
- BS in Business/Scientific Discipline (Chemistry/Chemical Engineering preferred) (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of marketing and/or sales within specialty chemical or allied industry experience
- Biocide/additive sales to Metalworking Fluids industry strongly preferred
- 5 years of successful sales management/supervisory experience
In order get Your Resume N O T I C E D and RESPONDED to it must include KEYWORDS such as: Business Mgt/Development, Supervising/Managing Sales Mgrs and Metalworking fluids/lubricants, coolants, additives, biocides, or defoamers.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business