Electrical Engineer MB489
Salary: $85-105k+4% Bonus+Comprehensive benefits
Harrisburg, PA AREA
Travel: Site visits to inspect/troubleshoot (approximately 25% - domestic/international)
Our client company is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with expertise in power and control and PLCs.
You must be willing to:
· Prepare all technical data required to design new equipment/repair/upgrade existing equipment
· Have frequent interactions with customers/suppliers.
· Participate in startup/commissioning of your design
· Prepare engineering specs/drawings/computer programs/cost estimates to design/upgrade machines
· Troubleshoot electrical power/control systems
· Create/modify operator graphic programs/ladder type PLC programs/state diagrams/Karnaugh maps/next-state tables
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY):
· 10+ years’ experience in the design of electrical power/control systems
· PC/Programmable Logic Controllers (ability to program)/AC and DC/motor controllers experience
· Solid computer skills/all MS Office products
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
· Heavy bulk material handling equipment experience preferred
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Please e mail directly to RandyEdwards@EdwardsEmployment.com
Full Time, Permanent Position
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business